2019 APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 3rd, 5:00pm.
Thank you for your interest in applying for United Way of Lee County’s Partner Agency Grants. The grants awarded are over $3,000 and paid out quarterly. To apply for a grant less than $3,000, please use our one page simplified method by clicking here.
Grants will be approved during the June 2019 Board of Directors meeting. Grant amounts will be communicated to each agency in July 2019, but payments will not begin until January 2020 and quarterly payments will continue through the end of 2020.
YOU MAY NOT SAVE AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION LATER. I RECOMMEND PRINTING OUT A BLANK APPLICATION AND GATHERING ALL INFORMATION PRIOR TO COMPLETING. YOU MAY ALSO PRINT IT OUT, FILL ITEMS IN ON ANOTHER SHEET OF PAPER AND HAVE IT REVIEWED THAT WAY. MOST ITEMS TO BE REVIEWED WILL BE ATTACHED.
Many items in the application require files to be attached. This is to streamline the process for all agencies that have the information in various formats. While attaching a document, you must hit upload for the form to submit.
MAKE SURE ALL ITEMS UPLOADED INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR AGENCY (ABBREVIATED IS FINE) AND THE NAME OF THE DOCUMENT. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
If you do not have a document requested, please download these templates to utilize and attach as needed. Note: You must save these on your computer and then reattach each separately. DO NOT ATTACH the full workbook to each section, separate the worksheets for each requested area. USE THESE TEMPLATES if needed.
Prior to completing the Application for Funding, please view our four impact areas listed below to confirm your agency and program will be eligible.
- Health (healthy living, independence for the elderly and disabled, quality of life needs).
- Educational Needs (focused on children & their success in school).
- Youth Success – (Middle school on, including youth jobs, afterschool programs)
- Childhood Success – (Early childhood development, early reading, success in pre-k/k)
- Financial Stability (low income housing, veterans job seeking, budgeting).
- Basic Needs or General Community Enrichment (directly related to human & health services)
Each agency must complete:
- Agency General Application (required by all agencies and the only item you should fill out if only requesting for ONE program)
- Program Application Portion (agencies requesting funds for multiple programs must complete #1 and this form for all additional programs.
- Agencies must read the funding agency criteria and funding guidelines.
* A link to a pdf of your entries will be emailed to you after submission. But you can use the print screen button below to preview your entries.
PROBLEMS SUBMITTING? Make sure you have uploaded a document for each required field. If your agency does not have that particular document please upload a pdf or Word Doc explaining that you do not have that document. You application will not submit until you have a document in each required field.