2nd Annual Run for the Way 5K, Saturday, September 30th @ 8:30AM,
KIDS FREE FUN WILL BEGIN @ 8:00AM.
5k Race Details:
- Distance: 5 kilometers (3.1 miles)
- Walkers welcome and encouraged. For safety reasons, they will line up behind the runners.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Strollers will be allowed for the first 1.5 miles of the race. Particpants may lap that again to complete an unregulated 5K.
- Prio Day Registration & Packet Pickup: United Way Building, located at 501 S. Lincoln Ave. Dixon; Friday, September 29th 12PM - 5PM
- Same Day Registration: 6:30AM
- Start time: 8:30AM, Saturday, September 30, 2017 (Kids Fun Run starts at 8:00AM)
- Start location: Timber Creek Golf Course, 729 Timber Creek Road, Dixon, IL
- Finish location: Bogey's Bar & Grill Patio Area 729 Timber Creek Road, Dixon IL
- Grab your cap beret (think Caddyshack) and your best pair of argyle knee high socks because golfer costumes are welcome!!
- Course is fast, flat pavement for half and through the golf course (grass, walking paths, hills) for the other half of the race. Copy of the course (subject to change) will be available soon.
- Participant t-shirt guaranteed through September 10th.
- Dozens of volunteers cheering you on along the way, water station, post race refreshments & more!
- NEW THIS YEAR - Kids Free Fun Run for ages 9 and under!! Begins at 8:00AM
REGISTRATION ONLINE OR MAIL IN A PAPER FORM TO UWLC PO BOX 382, DIXON IL 61021
Sponsors play a key role in the success of our events. If you are interested in sponsoring the 5K, see our sponsorship form for details.
A big thanks to our sponsors to date: