Thank you for your interest in applying for United Way of Lee County's Partner Agency Grants. The grants awarded are over $2,500 and paid out quarterly. To apply for a grant less than $2,500, please use our one page simplified method by clicking here.
Grants will be approved during the June 2017 Board of Directors meeting. Grant amounts will be communicated to each agency in July 2017, but payments will not begin until November/December 2017 and quarterly payments will continue through the end of 2018.
Prior to completing the Application for Funding, please view our four impact areas listed below to confirm your agency and program will be eligible.
- Health (healthy living, independence for the elderly and disabled, quality of life needs).
- Educational Needs (focused on children & their success in school).
- Youth Success - (Middle school on, including youth jobs, afterschool programs)
- Childhood Success - (Early childhood development, early reading, success in pre-k/k)
- Financial Stability (low income housing, veterans job seeking, budgeting).
- Basic Needs or General Community Enrichment (directly related to human & health services)
YOU MAY NOT SAVE AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION LATER. I RECOMMEND PRINTING OUT A BLANK APPLICATION AND GATHERING ALL INFORMATION PRIOR TO COMPLETING. YOU MAY ALSO PRINT IT OUT, FILL ITEMS IN ON ANOTHER SHEET OF PAPER AND HAVE IT REVIEWED THAT WAY. MOST ITEMS TO BE REVIEWED WILL BE ATTACHED.
Each agency must complete:
- Agency General Application (required by all agencies and the only item you should fill out if only requesting for ONE program)
- Program Application Portion (agencies requesting funds for multiple programs must complete #1 and this form for all additional programs.
- Please Note: All applications must be completed online through the United Way of Lee County website no later than 10:00PM CST of May 5, 2017 to be considered for funding. There will be NO exceptions.
Many items in the application require files to be attached. This is to streamline the process for all agencies that have the information in various formats. While attaching a document, you must hit upload for the form to submit. MAKE SURE ALL ITEMS UPLOADED INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR AGENCY (ABBREVIATED IS FINE) AND THE NAME OF THE DOCUMENT. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
If you do not have a document requested, please download these templates to utilize and attach as needed. Note: You must save these on your computer and then reattach each separately. DO NOT ATTACH the full workbook to each section, separate the worksheets for each requested area. TEMPLATES TO USE if needed.